Went to try out this beef noodles shop, located opposite the parking lot where the weekly pasar malam (night market) is located.
The shop is spacious and clean.
The furniture make it look so 'atas'.
I had the dry noodle with beef brisket and beef tripe. There are daikon and carrot cubes in the noodle too. Beef soup is provided in a separate bowl.
Taste OK, the meat was tender, soup taste gamey.
I'm not a fan of beef noodles so I think it would be long before I visit again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to Thai Chala again for their pad krapow....This one is minced pork, unlike the previous one in Sun Thai that is minced chicken.
I usually opt for the mild spicy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bought seedless grapes from the supermarket in Pinnacle mall for RM10.90
Subway sandwich 'Sub of the Day' for RM9.95 nett.
They ran out of Italian bread, so I had Parmesan Oregano instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The banchans in Midam Korean BBQ restaurant.
Bulgogi jjungsik
Scoop out the ingredients...there are beef, onions, shredded carrots, enoki mushroom....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freshly baked egg tarts from TK Bakery...RM3.30 each.
BON APPETIT!











No comments:
Post a Comment