Monday, August 31, 2026

Sushi Hiro

This sushi restaurant has been around for quite some time but I've never tried it even once. I usually patronized Ginza Sushi which is a few doors away, but it has now closed down.
While the mala hotpot and Korean BBQ eateries are 'blooming', sushi place is decreasing in the neighborhood.
[Below] The waiting area inside the restaurant.
I ordered a one-piece salmon sushi, 3 pieces salmon sashimi and a plate of ebi tempuras. There are 5 pieces of deep-fried prawn tempuras on the plate. All tastes good, coz there were prepared fresh.
The bill came to RM40.95 nett
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chinese plain fried noodle with curry potato cubes, omelet and a Taiwanese sausage bought from the weekly pasar malam.
The noodles with potato cubes and omelet costs RM6, meanwhile the sausage is from another stall, costs RM2.20.
Decent meal, tastes good too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went back to 101 Heritage to try out the fish & chips.
It is seabass fish. Tender fish meat with crispy outer layer. The fries however are those McD kinda fries...
Free flow plain water is provided.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chicken with lapcheong and mushroom steamed rice in Hong Fu Lao dimsum restaurant. This item is only available during the weekday noon onwards. RM13.90++ or RM16.10 nett after service charge and tax.
Tender boneless chicken thigh meat with lotsa lapcheong and shiitake mushrooms.
My favorite order so far.
BON APPETIT!

1 comment:

  1. Wah, you have been to 101 Heritage more times than me already 😂
    Till today I haven't tried Chicken with lapcheong and mushroom steamed rice in Hong Fu Lao dimsum restaurant because at 11 am everyday I am already super full 😂

    ReplyDelete