A friend was on staycation at Seri Pacific hotel with her daughter and invited me to join her for lunch the next day.
It was her birthday, and she insisted to pay for my lunch....I've never seen someone so excited to enter the big '5-0'
I picked the ingredients from the restaurant fridge. The staff weighted them and charged RM27.10 for this. Quite reasonable price. This is the halal version of mala hotpot...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walked around Sunway Putra Mall to look-see on the eateries there....It has quite an extensive choice of restaurants there....
Texas chicken, BK, all the fast food are present. This place has the same vibe like Nu Sentral, being near to a bus terminal that serves interstate destinations.
Manhattan Fish Market restaurant running on promotion.
So, i tapao an Alaskan Pollock fish and chips for dinner back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The interior of Sunway Putra Mall....It is a retro mall opened in 1987. Back then it was known as The Mall. I remember its cascading glass roof, but now it has turned into retail space.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
BananaBro nasi lemak with fried chicken for RM9.90+, only in selected outlets. So, I went to try it at the neighborhood outlet. The plate is so small....can't they use a bigger plate?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, i can't explain thisπ
cravings? or too stress?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nasi Lemak Burung Hantu....except that I don't order their Nasi Lemak anymore....
I had roti bawang...the onions are hidden beneath the roti.
On another day, I tried Pattaya style mamak fried rice.
Both are just so-so only.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nam Heong is running a promotion till end of the year. I've tried the mee siam with luncheon meat for RM7.77+











Wah! Lots of good food. There is one malatang place opening at The Starling and there is another one outside at the shophouse. But I am not too keen on malatang LOL! I used to eat lots of snack when I was stressed last time.
ReplyDeleteWah, U tried that banana bro 9.9 promo which my spouse wanted to try but couldn't find a time to do so and now bananabro Sri Petaling is going to tutup kedai Liao. Sad π
ReplyDelete50 is exciting for sure. U still have 14 years to go before 50 ?
ReplyDeleteBut 55 is even more exciting as can watch movies in gsc cinemas for half price. π
No need to explain. Just eat all the ice creams and tarts that you want as you are still young π± carpe Diem πͺπ»♥️
ReplyDeleteHappy 50th birthday to your friend. Geez, I would be next year but not do looking forward to it. Lol.
ReplyDeleteLong time didn't makan in The Manhattan Fish Market. Used to enjoy its Alaskan Pollock.