I went to try this newly opened kopitiam in the neighbourhood. According to the staff, it has been opened for 3 weeks+
Apparently, this is their 3rd branch.
I don't know what's their specialty, so I ordered my default kopitiam item - currry meeπ
Tastewise ok ler....
In this noodle, there are taupok, long beans, fishballs, fishcakes, cockles, fried shallots and spring onions...
RM17.15 nett after tax & service charge.
Their menu is quite extensive....I shall try other item from each category in my next visits.
There are Japanese series, breakfast series....
Western food...
more western food....
and also tongsui (sweet dessert soup)
The kopitiam dining area is quite spacious too...Nice ambience with cooling aircond and soothing music played in the background.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nasi Lemak Burung Hantu.....except that i'm not having their nasi lemak.
Tried other items....
Mee goreng + add on fried egg and roti kosong.
Their sirap bandung is quite nice.
shake well before drinking.....it looks pinkish like this after shake.
RM20.70 nett for all the above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
McD promotion RM2 for a piece of original Ayam Goreng with a purchase of McValue meal, valid from 20-23 August.
This is their new version of Ori fried chicken. Taste better and tender.














Ah, y u always know about mcd promo? I want to try this Ori fried chicken too!
ReplyDeleteU are so cute. Go nice nice ambiance eatery eat your favourite curry mee soup π
I want to go there again to try more food.
U ate so much at owl? I may try the syrup bandung next time.