Thursday, October 4, 2018

Shish Kebab with Mandy Rice

This is one of the item that I ordered from Mr Kebab & Briyani in Precinct Diplomatik, Putrajaya.
It doesn't look appetizing but the beef is well marinated and flavorful. The mandy rice is indeed dry when eaten alone, hence I poured some of the 'tomatoes puree' (in the saucer at right) and some of the 'sourish soup' (in the small bowl) onto my rice.
Shish Kebab with Mandy Rice - RM18
Bandung Syrup - RM3
will be back here for this again....

4 comments:

mun said...

you are right, it does not look appetising the two long beef rolls but as long as it tastes good then that is what counts the most. I prefer meat to other meat so I am willing to try this dish.

PH said...

Eh, they gave you one whole green chili! I enjoy Middle Eastern food but have not gone back to the restaurant near my area and the servings are a bit too filling. Maybe I should pack half home.

Rose world said...

Mandy rice. Like briyani rice, it tends to be dry and need go with gravy.

Nux V said...

Mun: go try go try ;-)

Phong Hong: previously the servings for this dish was huge too, but nowadays they have reduced the portion.

Rose World: yea i agree that both are dry.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...