Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Phase Out: Perfume Dance Cafe

When I first heard of the name, I would have thought that this place is a perfume shop.
Even the entrance doesn't look like a café entrance.
 empty seats and chandeliers
 this 'cafe' offers a nice view of the Putrajaya apartments
 and is located on the same floor as the clothing stores...Who would have thought that this is a food outlet?
even the chairs are arranged neatly for instagrammers
chandeliers and blue sofas
don't know if they are selling these masks or just for display only
quite a number of them on the display rack
more masks
and paintings....
feels like in a gallery rather than a 'cafe'
 now, here's the menu...I ordered the one on the top
machiatto
a colleague order seafood linguini
another colleague ordered chicken chop with spicy linguini...
here's mine....spaghetti with chicken in pesto sauce...the real thing looks similar as the menu picture...so WYSIWYG....not bad...
it was a great meal, the pesto sauce has a strong basil taste...if u dislike basil then tis is not for u.
I hope this place could last long so tht I could try on other food, but it has changed owner over the past months and the service was terribly slow during my last visit...not sure about now...

6 comments:

PH said...

It looks like a very atas place in terms of the decor and food plating. But the prices seems down to earth.

Libby said...

The interior of the cafe looks so instagrammable, no wonder you took so many photos, I love the blue sofa, looks so nice

Libby said...

What is the address of this cafe, since I am going KL, maybe I can look out for this place if I am around that area

mun said...

You are right, the place does not look like a restaurant so I would not feel comfortable eating in such a nice "art gallery/museum" setting. I like strong basil taste but the pesto sauce looks a bit watery in the photo.

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: yea, it is surprising to me too...

Libby: hmnnn….it is outskirt KL, at IOI City Mall in Putrajaya.

Mun: ok ler, it looks watery but not diluted.

Twilight Man said...

The name is so unique and comes with lovely ambiance like a European place.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...