Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Sweeping all the junks during the long weekend

 It was Malaysia day on 16th Sept, and to commemorate tis day, I had McD softserve ice cream in red cone. It was just coloring, the cone was tasteless as usual.
 As weekend is meant to be indulged in junks, I had another round of soft serve ice cream at Family Mart...the price now is slightly cheaper than RM2.90
 also, this Original Go Bowl at KFC....this is my kinda junk with fries + 'popcorn-sized' chicken + signature gravy @ RM3.70
I'm not sure why they put the chili flakes, but it goes well without it.
 
I also got my noodle fix at the chili pan mee shop, but instead of ordering their signature chili pan mee I had the porkchop version....
This picture was taken before I add in the chili...loads of it!
Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

PH said...

Oh, that type of junk. I thought you were house cleaning. LOL!

Libby said...

Same as PH, from the post title, I thought you doing "spring" cleaning

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: yes, that type of junk :P

Libby: no longer spring now....haha!

mun said...

I saw the McD ice cream but did not eat that. Instead I ate the Family Mart green tea ice cream cone. Now you are tempting me to eat the KFC bowl. OK will pan mee but no chilli for me because I cannot take very spicy food.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...