Thursday, September 13, 2018

Breakfast @ Crockfords, Genting Highlands

Each patron is entitled to order one main course from the menu...
Here's what we had:
Truffle Oil and Scrambled Eggs on Brioche (bacon included)
 Omelette (bacon included on the side)
The main course itself wasn't enuff for me (and I believe most people too), hence there is a buffet corner for patrons to 'top up'
The below was taken from the buffet corner...
croissant, choc chip cup cake, mini scone, custard pao, sausages, hams, French toast
there is a selection of fruit juices and I choose watermelon juice.
Fruits & salads available from the fridge. I took a small jar of salads for more greens...

5 comments:

Twilight Man said...

The servings looked delicious esp the crispy bacon!

mun said...

I would go for the omelette main meal. They are so smart to put food buffet style for you all to top up.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: the bacon is nice to eat with omelette or scrambled eggs!

Mun: they have porridge too, which I hav yet to try...Perhaps next time (*if I got a chance to stay there again!)

Rose world said...

Oooh. The breakfast makes me think of English breakfast that I had in London last year. The bacon and croissant were the best and I missed them. Lol.

Libby said...

Did you arrange the food from the buffet corner on your plate? They look so neat, hee hee.

I want that crispy bacon and scramble eggs!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...