Monday, August 27, 2018

Lobbee Thai Connection, IOI City Mall

Sometime ago, a 'generous' colleague treated us lunch to celebrate his promotion. We went to Lobbee Thai Connection for a simple lunch.
Among the items that we ordered:
Spicy mussels with rice
Tom yum fried rice
 Fried glass noodles with seafood
The food was ok, pricewise between RM10-20 (depending on what we ordered). For set lunch, it was served with soup and juice (mostly watermelon juice).
This place would be a cheaper option for Thai food compared to Absolute Thai (which is crowded most of the time).

4 comments:

mun said...

I like the Fried glass noodles with seafood because I can see a lot of napa cabbage which I like to eat. Let me guess - is that the dish you ate -- spicy mussels with rice?

Libby said...

For a change, I want that fried glass noodles with seafood, it looks good too

Rose world said...

I go for tom yum fried rice. Fragrant and appetizing.

I don't mind glass noodle once a while.

Nux V said...

Mun: mine is tomyum fried rice, safest choice :-)

Libby: I would like to try the glass noodles too, but they said it was spicy.

Rose World: I'm fine with anything as long as it is not too spicy.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...