Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) Movie Clip

2 years ago, I went to watch this movie for free....Well, it was a birthday coupon from GSC.
This is another 'Harry Porter' kinda story written by the same author. I'm looking forward to its sequel which is goin to be released by this year end.
Here's a snippet of its happy ending on the first part.

My favorite scene:
When the guy is leaving but promised to give Tina a copy of his book, in person - how thoughtful!
It reminds me on some kind of farewell that I had with.....ahemmmm….well, u know....
 

2 comments:

mun said...

farewell with your ahem ahem sum seong yan? I have not watched the 1st part yet so cannot watch the 2nd part this year.

Nux V said...

Mun: haha, yeaya! I dun tink the first part is very much related to second part, but would be good to know a lil of the characters in it.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...