Friday, June 29, 2018

Daorae & Mi Na Rae

On one of my lazy Saturday, I went for an early dinner (cum late lunch) at my regular Korean restaurant - Mi Na Rae
I had...sundubu jjigae set (around RM20+)
It was a sumptuous meal as I requested for refills on the banchans…
Then the following day, my BIL treat us dinner...
And so, i had another Korean meal, this time in Daorae.
As this was a family dinner, we did not order the set meal, but ala carte with pork, chicken, and seafood for bbq.
I requested for this pajeon, just so-so only
and we also ordered a samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) to 'clear our throat' after all the grilled meat
it was a pricey meal as it totalled up to around RM250~~ for 5 persons.
*the bbq meats certainly not worth it, coz one can get better portion and quality in bbq buffet-style.

5 comments:

mun said...

Mi Na Rae is better I guess. I should make an effort to eat there one day as I have been hearing from you about it. Your whole family love to eat K food! Good that all of you share the same interest.

Libby said...

Very hungry looking at all these Korean foods now

Twilight Man said...

I have only been to Daorae several times and they don;t come cheaply. They are better than many others in some ways like food choices and service. I think the best so far is Seoul Korea Restaurant at Taman Desa which is full house every night at dinner time.

I must try this Mi Na Rae someday too.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, it is getting popular and usually will need to queue during weekend lunch/dinner.

Libby: u r looking at my post at 4:59am, for sure will get hungry!

Twilight Man: I have been to Seoul Korea Taman Desa a few years back but it was empty, I still can't imagine it is full house every night.

Small Kucing said...

Yikes... rm50 per person. Looks like having buffet better

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...