Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My late nite dinner/supper

I was famished after work and wanted to eat up an elephant....
It was over 10pm and most eateries already closed. There wasn't much choice left except a few - Old Town, Papparich, 24-hour McD/KFC.
But I wasn't keen on dining in a franchised eatery, so I hunted for some other kopitiam that opens 24 hour (or at least till midnite). There is one in the neighbourhood, situated in the shoplot next to a busy junction & facing Bank Islam.
I quickly parked my car nearby and ordered a big prawn noodles (RM7.50)
 and a few pieces of yong tau foo at RM1.60 per piece.
The ytf was served in a dark broth, not sure what they put in it that made it dark, but it tastes just like any normal msg soup.
 there goes my feast!
After that, went home with a satisfied tummy :-)

7 comments:

mun said...

I know which shop you are referring to but I was not aware that they are still open at 10 pm. With a meal like that after 10 pm, what time do you sleep? Can you sleep when your stomach is full?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Usually after 10pm, not much choices of foods...

CL (RealGunners) said...

Big prawn noodles? Prawns where?

Nux V said...

Mun: it was Friday, I usually sleep late on Friday ;-) Surprisingly, I can sleep well even with stomach full...just like pig...zZZZzzZZ

Somewhere in Singapore: yea, not much choice.

RealGunners: haha, my lazy typing...should be 'big bowl of prawn noodles' in proper sentence.

Twilight Man said...

Gosh! Your version is you could eat up an elephant when hungry!
Phong Hong is an angry aunty when she is hungry. LOLOL

PH said...

Champion lah you. Can eat so much hee..hee...

Libby said...

This is my kind of food, am sure that they are satisfying, finally found one big eater like me, LOL

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...