Friday, April 6, 2018

Sepiring, IOI City Mall

  yes, this place is famous for its curry....
if u r craving for curry noodles with thick santan...then this is the place!
 they even have the word 'curry' on their slogan!
 can u guess what is this?
 Hint: u can find the keyword in one of the menu below
 since Curry is their core....I tried their curry on my first visit
the ingredients consist of a few pieces 'char-siu like chicken' (barbequed chicken), shrimp wonton, taupok & long beans. Just look at the fiery red and creamy curry gravy.....so tempting!
and yes, it taste absolutely GOOD!
 On my second visit, I came with the team, I had spicy smoked beef pasta. It's not spicy but have a pungent lemongrass with the 'masak lemak' taste in its gravy
 we also ordered ala-carte 'keropok lekor' with a discounted price (for every 3 main meals ordered per table will be entitled to order this at discounted price)
 a colleague had this jumbo chicken nasi lemak set which comes with an entire chicken leg! 
meanwhile another colleague ordered the Hainanese chicken rice set
and during one of the promotion, we were entitled with a complimentary assam laksa coz our orders exceeded RM50 (if not mistaken, can't remember!).
Everyone tried a lil' on the assam laksa. It was spicy and sour to the extreme! Well, luckily it is shared. Can't imagine the consequences if it is eaten solo.
Bon Appetit!

7 comments:

mun said...

Is that Durian Coffee?

mun said...

I have been to Sepiring twice at The Mines and eaten Assam Laksa and their signature dish at that time which is Nasi Ulam Ayam Percik. Didn't know that they are famous for their curry. lolx!

mun said...

I have seen Sepiring at Midvalley Mall too but never felt like going there so I did not know whether they are still there or not.

Libby said...

I love thick creamy curry gravy, yum yum, love your curry noodles with char siew, taupok and long beans

Nux V said...

Mun: bingo! i didn't notice the outlet in Mid Valley, then googled it and saw that it is located on 1st floor...

Nux V said...

Libby: me too!

Twilight Man said...

I have been to Sepiring once at MV and enjoyed the delicious food. It is not easy to find their outlet.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...