Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sul So Dam

Sometime back in Oct 2016, I went exploring the neighbourhood and came across this bingsu shop that was newly opened.
it was a hot day and without hesitating, I went in for a 'shelter'
Plenty of seats, so I chose one in front of the big screen. Interesting k-pop MVs on the screen ;-)
 This place is sort of youngster hangout place during the weekend...but on weekdays u hardly see anyone around.
I ordered a red bean bingsu...I didn't know it was that huge!
 halfway eating already got bored, did not manage to finish...tastewise so-so only
learnt my lesson well - i shouldn't have attempt solo on bingsu~~~

3 comments:

mun said...

I have not tried this bingsu place. I dislike the bingsu at caffe bene but love the ones at HanBing. But I always bring many people to share with me, don't dare to eat one on my own because I know I won't be able to finish it and no way to keep it for another meal. Lolx!

Libby said...

That time I also shared one Bingsu with my friend, as I know I cannot finish one on my own and it is more worth it to share

Nux V said...

Mun: lol, keep it for another meal?! Anyway, it's a hit and miss when it comes to bingsu, not all are nice. I'd prefer our ABC more.

Libby: yea, sharing is caring ;-) hehehe

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...