Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lunch @ Precinct Diplomatik, Putrajaya

It was one fine afternoon and my colleague decided to bring us and a newly joined colleague to try out the kebab and briyani rice...
 It is located in Precinct Diplomatik, Putrajaya
 It has wonderful parks, shops and apartments....
 and the place we went is no alien to us, as I have blogged about it before....
The Mr.Kebab & Briyani restaurant....
It occupies the entire row (ground floor) of the shoplot.
A colleague tried out the vegetarian briyani...
 meanwhile I had Chicken Boti Kebab with Mandy rice (RM18) and Bandung syrup drink (RM3)
burrppppp.........

5 comments:

mun said...

looks tasty! if I am nearby I will go eat at this place. does it serve lamb?

PH said...

The food looks good! I haven't been to Putrajaya for a long time since I stopped doing immigration work.

Nux V said...

Mun: yes, it serves lamb.

Phong Hong: u can still go there for a stroll, they have nice parks!

Twilight Man said...

I agree that Putrajaya is a beautiful place and tourists love to explore this unique city. Little did anyone know that the investors are crying so much.

Libby said...

Briyani rice is my favourite

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...