Thursday, February 1, 2018

Random Food

There's no reason for me to celebrate & eat extravagantly, but I was so 'craving' for butter egg tarts, hence I bought 2 pieces from Tong Kee...Can't remember when was my last time having it...perhaps 5 years ago?
It was good, flaky crust and buttery egg custard. TK egg tarts still lives up to its reputation.
 and my other craving is roasted duck! I had this entire duck leg for my dinner....superb!
I consider this as my Christmas meal since I dun get to eat roasted turkey this year...so, a roasted 'Chinese turkey' will do!
 and talking about Christmas, the office staff put lotsa effort in decorating the area...
 the only thing lacking is that Santa did not visit us, coz the socks were still empty when taken down....
ok, i shall end my Christmas post and start blogging abt CNY....

3 comments:

Twilight Man said...

LOLOL. You are so cute to believe that Santa did not visit. Muahahaha

I love to eat Tong Kee's egg tarts forever and ever till eternity.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

See your egg tarts makes me crave for it, hehe...

mun said...

Wah, you can finish a whole duck leg on your own. I like to eat TK's egg tarts too but can finish it very quickly.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...