Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Ramen Village

Another outlet which has just opened in IOI City Mall is the Ramen Village, just beside the Peranakan Place.
It offers a variety of halal ramen. If u r looking for 'char shiu' ramen, then u can jst forget about this place....
 Like any other food outlet in this mall, the interior is tastefully designed...but I tink the theme looks more 'Peranakan' than 'Japanese'....don't u think so?
 here's my shio ramen (chicken ramen) at RM16.90
After 10% service charge & 6% GST, the price is RM19.70
 tastewise, ok ler....
I put lotsa chili flakes and chili oil to enhance the soup base, coz personally I think it was rather bland.

3 comments:

PH said...

For ramen, it must be pork for me or else no go :)

mun said...

I agree with you about the decor and I am also like PH, ramen must have thick pork broth.

Twilight Man said...

Looking at Mun and PH's comments, I didn;t realise that pork broth ramen is always better. They woke me up! LOL

Happy Birthday to you and everyone who reads this blog!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...