Friday, February 2, 2018

Go Noodles

Go Noodles has just opened an outlet in IOI City Mall and my colleague was so eager to bring me there. So, we went there one fine evening in Dec....
Birthday treat - He belanja, i eat....wuakakaka!
The bursting porky meatball in spicy soup vermicelli. 
I like the bouncy & flavorful meatball.
As for the soup, it was too spicy for my tastebud...
 we also had the trio platter, consists of barbequed pork 'cutlet' which tastes like Chinese dried meat (aka Bakkwa), crispy fried beancurd skin and lorbak. The platter were supposedly served in a basket but this outlet uses paper bowl....*thumbs down for presentation-wise.
 after then, we went to BBW at The Mines.
it was a Friday nite (almost midnite) and people were still flocking to this hall like there is no tomorrow.... 
  anyway, there goes my 'evening date' & b'day treat with my colleague...

4 comments:

mun said...

I believe you would have enjoyed the bursting meatballs better in clear broth. Now Go Noodle seems to be in every mall.

PH said...

Next time try the clear soup. I love it and would not consider trying the spicy one.

Twilight Man said...

I love to eat at Go Noodles. Avoid the spicy soup but just add chilly to their soup broth. Yums!

Nux V said...

Mun: mayb....gonna try it next round ;-)

Phong Hong: I earlier thought the spicy one will give some 'kick' to the flavor...mana tau, too spicy pulak.

Twilight Man: yeapzz, surely will!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...