Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Non-spicy food

There were times when I decided to refrain from eating spicy and heaty food...so I opted for this mushroom chicken rice in Papparich...It was good and tasted like what you can get in Chinese stalls, if only it is not that pricey.
*was dining with colleagues so no choice but to have this in a halal restaurant.
 In another occasion, we went to have porridge, tis time I tagged with a non-halal gang and we tried out - Yee Kee Porridge Restaurant. This place is quite popular among the locals as it was crowded when we arrived.
I had minced pork + salted duck egg porridge plus add on a fried oink oink intestine....
The fried intestines were so crispy like murukku!
B.o.n A.p.p.e.t.i.t!

4 comments:

mun said...

Papparich and Old Town White Coffee - both are my last resort for food though your chicken mushroom rice looks quite ok. I would love to eat the porridge but without adding on the deep fried intestines.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Fried intestines, I like...

Nux V said...

Mun: at first I was hesitated to try out the deep fried intestine, but after much persuasion from a colleague, just give it a try out of curiousity....

Somewhere in Singapore: really? I think whatever deep fried is not bad..

PH said...

Looks good. Making me so hungry!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...