Monday, December 18, 2017

Pho Vietz

Took another leave day on last Friday. Went to run errands around the neighborhood and by the time it was done,  I was completely exhausted and hungry. Did not have any meal since morning and it has past the lunch hour. I quickly get myself some food (yes, a big feast!) to replenish my energy.
and this place was just around the corner with lesser patrons so, there it goes...
 one of the famous Pho restaurant around....The interior wasn't that impressive and it was hot & stuffy in there (probably due to the hot weather).
 since I was so famished, I tend to over order...
the below is a 4-combo Pho noodles which includes Australian Premium beef slices, beef shank, beef brisket and beef balls @ RM21.90.
It tastes superb!
 I miss these prawn roll! can't remember the exact price, it's either RM8.90 or RM9.90~~~gosh! my memory is terrible...
it was a very satisfying meal...and I will be back again!

5 comments:

Libby said...

The prawn rolls look so delicious, I would love to have them.

suituapui said...

My girl and the mum were in KL and they went to An Viet at Mid Valley TWICE - they so loved the Vietnamese delights there but grumbled that they would need to improve their service. Very crowded.

Twilight Man said...

I love Vietnamese food and your photos made me hungry.
I can eat many rolls wrapped with prawns and veggies. So yummy!

Nux V said...

Libby: yes, I missed the prawn rolls!!!

suituapui: it is usually crowded in eateries in Mid Valley, especially during lunch/dinner hours.

Twilight Man: I think u can make better ones at home with lotsa prawns stuffed in it!

mun said...

Aha! You went to the Sri Petaling branch. The extended sitting area is hotter. The inner area is cooler. Where did you sit? I like their food too. I always need to refer to the receipt for the price. Their branch in Pavilion Elite is very posh.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...