Monday, August 14, 2017

McD Spicy Korean Burger

This burger is so heavily publicised over the media these days. It got me wondering how would a Korean burger taste like...
So, I decided to drop by McD one fine 'late-nite' for my dinner cum supper...
and ordered a set for RM15.99 (all for the sake of curiousity!)
so, what's so special about this?
apart from the criss cut chips that taste like 'Wise potato chips', the burger doesn't hav any distinct Korean taste...
It does not hav that kind of kimchi spiciness nor the beef taste like bulgogi...
good try McD, just that it doesn't impress me much.

2 comments:

mun said...

My friends also told me no Korean taste so I shared one with my sibling and found that there is a fragrant chili taste in it. Could it be Gochujang?

Nux V said...

Mun: could be, though the chili taste is so mild that I almost couldn't taste it. I would have thought it is just some pepper...

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...