Monday, May 29, 2017

Colors of Nature

This post featuring some of the colorful plants from the garden...
there are numerous plants in the garden, but none of them stays at its place for long...coz it got shifted every now and then
many of these were 'illegally' plucked somewhere, then grew in the garden....
there are many on the grounds....yet many in the pots too
the colors are so 'striking' especially the yellow ones...it became 'golden yellow' during the sunsets
here are some edible greens...
and the lime plant
Whenever I'm out of veggie in the fridge, I'l just head out to the garden to pluck some
there goes the freshly picked organics greens, paired with my unhealthy instant noodle ;-)

5 comments:

Libby said...

Strangely I like my instant noodles plain without any liew or even egg

Twilight Man said...

You are so wise to plant so much herbs and greens to make cooking easier.

2 nights ago, my sister was showing off all her roses, 2 types of basil, oregano, bunga telang, lime plant, celery, various herbs, palm tree and even a papaya tree!!! Oh well, you would be shocked too cos she grew them on her small balcony at her Mont Kiara Condo!

Nux V said...

Libby: I like mine with lotsa liew...the more the 'merrier'!

Twilight Man: papaya tree pun ada?! her balcony really 'spacious' wor...

mun said...

Wah now I know you got green fingers! So good can get organic green vegetables anytime you want them.

Nux V said...

Mun: actually, they are 'seasonal'....sometime need to wait for a few weeks for them to grow....

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...