Monday, December 19, 2016

Unmaterialised date

Couple of weeks ago I got a free ticket to Julio Iglesias concert...
was quite excited and anticipating the show coz it's a once-in-a-lifetime to ever see him sing in 'realperson'...(well, he's an old man in 70s...so chances is that he might not travel again to this continent to perform at such old age).
but unfortunately, as I said...he's is an old man...and there could be some 'risks' on whether he can make it or not.
True enuff, I got a bad news that he had cancelled this concert due to spinal injury....huhu~~~

5 comments:

mun said...

It must be so disappointing for you. I listened to a few of his songs and his son's songs before.

Small Kucing said...

:(

hope he will get well soon

suituapui said...

Oh dear!!! Used to be such a heart throb, Latino...every woman's dream guy. :D

Nux V said...

Mun: his songs were quite famous in the 70's/80's ...

SmallKucing: and I hope he could make a 'replacement concert tour' to KL...

Suituapui: haha...yea, he still is!

Twilight Man said...

You seem to have a good instinct to predict so accurately. Recently I forgot which old singer also had to cancel due to bad flu.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...