Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lonesome Dinner - Part 2

Continuation from the earlier 'Lonesome Dinner' post, here are a few more pathetic-yet-not-so-pathetic dinner that I had while stuck in the offis.
I'm grateful coz I got 'giant' pau to feast on, with free-flow fruits courtesy from the company....
and sometimes I snack on junk food, such as this pack of keropok!
if u dunno how the keropok taste like, go get one from the nearby local sundry shop...once u r on, u'll get hooked!
alrite, am done writing and posting nonsense...
ciao!!!
*runs away fast fast so that I dun get thrown with rotten eggs for posting this lousy blogpost~~~~~

6 comments:

mun said...

Hahahaha no one will throw eggs at you lah. Once I posted an unfinished post with only photos and no words and all RG said was he can't believe that I was so lazy to post something like that. I have since added words to that post, hahahaha!

mun said...

I have eaten thatkeropok. It is very nice but I get cuts all over my mouth after eating them because they are very crispy, too crispy!

CL (RealGunners) said...

One of these days we might hold a contest to see how we can out-pathetic one another with our blog posts...

Nux V said...

Mun: LOL! did RG said that? that was a harsh comment...hahaha! anyway, picture says a thousand words! yea, tis kinda keropok is hard but crispy, I sometimes dip it in chili sauce. Yumzz!

RealGunners: eh, sure u win liao lor!

Twilight Man said...

Yeah RG has got a natural fiery mouth that could spit flames out when provoked.

I like to eat those giant paus and add hot spicy chilly sauce with Lea & Perrins sauce added. Very yummy and satisfying.

mun said...

Hahahaha, no lah, I don't find his comment harsh cos I admit I am very lazy that's why I don't cook at all.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...