Monday, July 4, 2016

Riche Montana

I have heard of Hannah Montana, but not Riche Montana...Out of curiosity, I went in for a try
 and never did I expect that it serves Korean food...due to it's 'glam' American name.
Anyway, Riche Montana also supplies sandwiches, cakes, breads & cookies but only to limited supermarts...
 while waiting for my main dish to arrive, a few snapshot of the banchans...
left to right: caramelized peanuts, kimchi 'not-sure-what', mashed potato with sliced sausages
 these peanuts are superbly nice
 left to right: dry bread toast, sliced sausages with onion, Korean pancake
this is the main dish - chicken bulgogi...
Tastewise ok, looks like some home-cooked Chinese style chicken dish, but well, it taste of bulgogi ;-P
  overall, there are 7 banchans and a complimentary cupcake
the entire place is run by Koreans, but the waitress can speak fairly understandable English.
BON APPETIT!


5 comments:

mun said...

Food looks good. Is the price ok? I have not heard of this name/shop so thanks for sharing it.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Run by Korean then is a vote of confidence already I think. The name... just like Lotte Gateau, you never know it is Korean thing if not for the packaging >.<

Nux V said...

Mun: price is reasonable, below RM20 for this set.

RealGunners: Lotte Gateau sounds so French! anyway, dun judge a shop/product by its name! haha!

Yee Ling said...

Hahah..I thought it must be a western restaurant. I have been watching lots of Korean drama lately and I always see their dining tables are always loaded with many side dishes.

Unknown said...

where is this restaurant actually?

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...