Monday, July 18, 2016

Raya Open House

Went to boss house on the second day of Raya. She usually host the open house on 2nd day and invited everyone in the office to her cosy home in suburb KL. 
 without much hesitation I joined my other colleagues to carpool to her place...We were greeted by these delicious, mouth-watering foods upon arriving.
 yea, we were punctual on the dot. The feasting was about to start!
 among the dishes on the table - Bolognaise spaghetti (western influence), spiced fried chicken, sayur lodeh, sotong sambal, rendang chicken, serunding, nasi impit, lemang, ketupat....Well, all these are typical savoury Raya dishes...
 droolin'...I dun get much chance to eat these unless there is special festival...
*well, u can actually buy lemang, ketupat & rendang from Malay stalls all-year-round, but the taste is much different than homecooked.
 apart from the hot dishes, there were also desserts which consists of various cakes and cookies
left to right: fruit cake, dark chocolate cake, chocolate coated cookies
 there were assorted cookies in jar too! my fav is the butter cookie...so sweet & yum!
And more 'shiok' got hansem serving u drinks :-)
 nice surrounding of her house in this tight security apartment....
okie, i will come again next year (if being invited)....

5 comments:

Libby said...

Your boss house looks so nice!

Twilight Man said...

What a good boss you have! Hire me.

CL (RealGunners) said...

If you being invited... and if you still work there. Hehehe :P

mun said...

Wah, the food sure looks good. I see also I drool.

Nux V said...

Libby: thx on her behalf...yea her house is cosy & nice!

Twilight Man: huh? u r already a boss lah...

RealGunners: hehe....

Mun: yea good food! I like the sambal sotong the most!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...