Monday, July 11, 2016

NY Steak Shack

It's time of the year to have our team 'quarterly dinner'!
 This time we chose to have it in Steak Shack...
 
this place is kinda crowded during dinnertime and the service was superbly slow (as usual).
 It was my second time here, but despite that I have been ordering the same food as my previous visit.
a big slab of medium done steak (200gram) on mushroom gravy, with 2 side dishes (fries and coleslaw). They provide the gravy separately and have a few selection for the side dishes to choose from.
Tastewise so-so for a decent and cheap steak. Can't expect much from the price of RM30+.

7 comments:

CL (RealGunners) said...

RM 30++ is cheap? I thought that's average price for a steak in Malaysia... hmm...

mun said...

Cheap in kl lah. Try eating steak in tony Roma and Victoria station.

mun said...

I wanted to try this but dare not because I can't stomach such a big steak on my own and my friends are steak snobs so they don't want to eat steaks here and share with me.

Nux V said...

RealGunners: yea, RM30+ is considered cheapskate steak....

Mun: u can opt for 150gm steak (smaller size) and go for T-Bone or ribeye so u dun feel like eating a big slab of meat. Dun expect much in tenderness, and dun compare with those served in Victoria station...

Yee Ling said...

Wow...that is a big slab of steak. For that price it's a huge steal.

Nux V said...

Yee Ling: quantity-wise, yes...but dun expect much in quality ;-)

mun said...

Not tender then I cannot eat lah because my teeth are not strong so sure cannot chew the tough beef. No need try d, thanks for letting me know. :(

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...