Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Ipoh Big Tree - Part 2

After my first visit, I was quite satisfied with the food and decided to drop by again...
yea, indeed I went there again in the next couple of weeks later but this time not for their Ais Kacang but the RM1/piece 'Yong Tau Foo' promotion!
 It was a good deal coz YTF nowadays costs like RM1.50/piece and havin' these at RM1 sort of like having 30% discount.
So, there goes....I ordered a few pieces of YTF, consists of stuffed ocra, brinjal and meat dumplings ('sui gao') cooked in soup.
 and since I did not try on curry noodles during my first visit, I ordered a bowl this time.
curry noodles was jst so-so, I prefer a thicker version with more ingredients as their curry only have tauge (beansprout), taupok (fried beancurd) and sliced chicken meat, which is kinda plain. Anyhow, at least now I have tried their 'overrated' curry and next I shall look for other items in the menu :-)
Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

mun said...

RM1 YTF is a good deal! I agree 100%. Where do you usually park? I give up going there because of parking issues.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Overrated? Means their curry mee is supposed to be famous?

Nux V said...

Mun: I usually park nearby the housing area, behind the shop entrance.

RealGunners: I thought so....

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...