Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Haagen-Dazs

After dinner at NY Steak Shack, we adjourned to Haagen-Dazs for our desserts!
 I was eyeing on these ice-cream cakes...but nope...we can' have this due to our limited budget!
 instead we ordered ala-carte....
here's one that my colleague ordered - choc brownie with one scoop of ice-cream (any flavour of your choice). You can opt to top with choc sauce, various selection of nuts, etc in the menu.
here's my order - waffle with one scoop of macadamia nut ice-cream.
*I prefer simplicity when it comes to enjoyin' ice-cream. Minimal add-ons and toppings.
 a few of my colleagues shared the choc fondue...
 I wasn't a fan of choc fondue. Hav eaten one before and does not like it (coz I prefer simple ice-cream without much condiments)
Anyway, this fondue does look colourful and instagrammable!

3 comments:

mun said...

I love to eat ice cream so this includes HD ic of course but due to the price, I have not eaten it for a long, long time. All the ice cream you posted here looked so good but I must tahan, tahan, tahan....

CL (RealGunners) said...

I've only been to Haagen for "dine-in" once. I was trying to "cheer a lady up" after she just broke up with her ex. It was NOT money well spent if you know what I mean :/ ..

Nux V said...

Mun: dun tahan la...just go for it! (since u have long long long time never eat this)

RealGunners: wah, so nice of u...cheer up someone with Haagen Dazs! I dun mind to be heartbroken everyday coz get to eat nice ice-cream for free!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...