Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Blues...

Am so Monday blue today...kinda de-motivate when it comes to work...Must be some 'after-effect' of the leave that I took on last Friday, hence 3-days-off-work (incl weekend) has got me lazy and thus making it difficult to restore my pace. Anyway, here's one very old recording of some sorta celebrity interview with a Taiwanese singer (in case u dunno him, he is prince of love ballads). He 'was' an eye-candy back then (now old uncle liao)...so, just feast ur 'eye' on him and the comical lady host....both of them were kinda hilarious in this video!

enjoy watchin!

4 comments:

mun said...

Hope you get back your omph and mojo for work. I can't say that I am familiar with this ballad guy.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Yeah, now old uncle liao. I loved his songs too! Goodbye yesterdayyyyy~~~

Nux V said...

Mun: thx...am still coping up with my work ;-)

RealGunners: eh...that's my fav song too...it's so 90's!

Libby said...

Of cos I know him, prince of love ballads, love all his songs

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...