UTOPIA: Anticipating

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Anticipating

Got my apartment key few months ago...but only recently I started to actively browsing furniture and decorative ideas to fill up the house from 'scratch'.
 yea, will be moving in as 'zero'...so expecting lots of purchase soon (on electrical items, furniture, appliances...etc)...Have to be very thrifty these days. Not to mention some minor renovation going on now...
Have been getting ideas from here & there, but nothing fancies me yet...
 nope, dun get me wrong, I ain't choosey but those that I liked is jst too huge for my tiny lil' space...
 and of course, way out of my budget too...
these 'interior ideas' pictures were from Index Living Mall...
 though I m looking forward to the new IKEA store in Cheras opening this month...yea, gonna go 'Scandinavian' for my house interior....
till then, a glimpse of the scenery from the apartment's balcony...

7 comments :

mun said...

Congrats! Nice view! Can see KL tower and KLCC!

Princess Ribbon said...

Wah, nice, get keys liao.. Yup, renovation very headache, but the process of selecting furniture and stuffs, very syiok, hehe..

CL (RealGunners) said...

Alam Damai?

Huai Bin said...

Nice!

That's an important new phase of your life, glad you have your own place now. I think I can see my house from your view. Haha!

Hope your furniture shopping goes well! :)

Nux V said...

Mun: thanks! yea, the KL view is quite clear these days...

Princess Ribbon: defect fixing is kinda headache too...dealing with irresponsible contractors...so stress!

RealGunners: nope :-)

Huai Bin: thanks! with fine weather & good visibility, I can see PJ, KL, and even Genting Highlands (very tiny from afar)...

mun said...

*u* *a***a*e? You got a unit with a very nice view! Double congrats! I recognise a few landmarks from the photo.

Huai Bin said...

Whoa! That's a really nice view! :)

I mean to be able to see Genting from afar when it's not hazy, that's awesome! Happy decorating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...