Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chicken Chop @ Old Town Whitecoffee

This was one of those days that I've run out of places to dine and it was late at nite...I mean past the dinner hours...
Most shops are closing around 10pm, but for this franchise, it is at midnite...
I dun hav much options, either Papparich, Old Town or to have instant noodle at home...
I have been to Papparich for numerous times & instant noodle is my last choice, so here I went to settle my dinner - at Old Town.
This time I opted for something different, not the usual nasi lemak or curry noodles, but instead the chicken chop.
The portion is OK but I wish them to be more generous with the veggies...as u can see from this picture, the fries and the veggies ratio seems unbalanced.
Nevertheless it still satisfy my cravings for chicken chop and fills up my hungry tummy.
Perhaps next time I shall stick back to their signature items.
BoN AppeTit!

5 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Haha! Maybe they ran out of vegetables. :)

Yeah, very few options after 10 pm near my place too, except for the 24 hour food court (not good, the food, stalls are inferior compared to other coffee shops), BK opens till 10:30 pm, otherwise it's mamak. There's also a 24 hour Chinese airconditioned coffee shop too, but not really good too.

mun said...

Looks ok. More than enough to fill a hungry stomach. After that, can still sleep with a full stomach?

Princess Ribbon said...

Ahh, long time no eat chicken chop liao.. Seeing this post makes me wana go eat chicken chop already.. Yummzzz..

Nux V said...

Huai Bin: yea, here we hav 24 hours mamak, but mamak food is totally out of my option.

Mun: haha...I can sleep even with full stomach :-)

Princess Ribbon: then it's time for chicken chop again...hehe!

RealGunners said...

They trying to get rid of their fries? Cannot be what... those fries supposed can last one. The chicken chop that I have in Oldtown, the vegetables and chicken looks about right, but definitely not so much fries!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...