Monday, November 24, 2014

Back to Junkie self

On certain occasion, i can eat any shits junks that comes along. One of those that i usually have is instant noodles, especially during weekend lunch. Either the scorching hot sun or rainy weather made me lazier to get my ass outta house, hence the last resort is to cook instant noodles...so "instant" that even the the egg is like half boiled (with runny yolks...slurrppp!). Anyhow, here is one that i took weeks ago, with leftover "char siu" (bbq pork) and half-boiled egg.  My initial attempt was to create the egg with runny yolk like those served in chilli pan mee, but it turns out a lil' too raw for such. Nevertheless, just wallop la...too hungry to re-boil.
 alrite...now that i have sinfully taken my noodles....is time to get back on 'track' into being healthy...
That is to drink water at the right time
yea, u read it right! even drinking water has its timing to get it done R.I.G.H.T!

6 comments:

RealGunners said...

I've seen this before, but I can never do the 2 glasses upon waking up. 1 glass already bloated, how to do 2 glasses? @.@

mun said...

Drink too much water also is no good if you overdose on water.

Princess Ribbon said...

I used to have instant noodles with sausages every weekend. Until Kz is ready for solids, I cook noodles for him using my homemade soup, then I stopped my instant noodles.. I eat what he left in the bowl, hehe..

Hayley said...

Water is so important! I make sure I drink lots of water everyday!

Nux V said...

RealGunners: i couldn't drink 2 glasses at one go during morning too...usually will give some gap time before the second glass.

Mun: yea, don't overdose...i tink 7 glasses is alrite.

Princess Ribbon: after having kids, ur meal also different..hahaha!

Hayley: yeapz, water is good ;-)

煒霖 said...

I drink water after I woke and before going to bed because I put the water bottle just right beside my bed, but the rest I don't really do, hahaha!! Usually I don't when I gonna to eat, when time for meal then I just eat, so this for me could be kinda of messed up!! Same goes to before bath that one, I might forgot to do so then, hahaha!! Thanks for sharing btw!!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...