Monday, September 29, 2014

Don't know what to do with these World Cup chickie?!

these are what we collected during the last World cup (months ago) - yeapzz...it's softtoys!!!
There are about 10 softtoys sitting at home (slightly or more, lost count) collected during the World Cup craze.
While we have gave out a few, we retain the Champion - Germany!
and the 2nd runner up (aka the "winner" of the Final's loser match - is tis the correct word???) - the Netherlands
there were a few remaining, having no idea on how to 'utilize' them, we put them for a group shot.
here's the sexy butts!
head-to-head photo shot 
perhaps 'hand-in-hand'?
 or 'back-to-back'
ok...enuff of my nonsense posts...
till then Adieu!

5 comments:

RealGunners said...

Hahaha, put them in the car, butt facing the back!

mun said...

Hahahaha, they are so cute! Where did you get them? I did not collect any memorabilia of this World Cup.

Princess Ribbon said...

Eh, kam ngam! I have the same chickie at home, the first one.. My mum gave to the boys.. But now, I think the poor chickie is in the toy bin, collecting dust :(

Nux V said...

RealGunners: dunwan la, their butt is too sexy, very distractive and may caused road accident ;-P

Mun: I did not collect them...my parents did.

Princess Ribbon: yay, high 5! The boys dun play softtoys...Poor "Germany chickie" end up in the bin!

mun said...

Wah, your parents are so IN! :)

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...