Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Monthly Birthday Celebration @ Office - Month of April'14


One can never slimmed down if they are working in my office....
coz....
FOOD IS ABUNDANCE
with daily free lunch and monthly b'day party...it is undeniable that you will easily gain weight...
as usual, my lunch gang had invited me to tag along at the party despite we aren't the April babies...
*thick skin me....jst go for the sake of eating ;-)
as soon as the candles blown-off, i was the first to queue for the satay...yeapz! i oni 'attack' the satays!
and ignore the rest of the food in the buffet line...
there were also fried rice, fried chicken, and fried foo-pei (beancurd skin). But i took none of them - was too engrossed into Satay...
sandwiches and currypuffs....yummielicious!
wish i could hav more currypuffs...it was really yum...
but my stomach couldn't feed in anymore....coz i had a bowl of
n.o.o.d.l.e.s
yea...that's my bowl of noodles with chili paste and extra fishballs/fishcake!
a very satisfying meal especially after having the satays....teeeheeeheee....
Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow...so much glorious food in your office... yes, how to slim down.. hahaha.. I surely cannot!

Nux V said...

yea, and there will be another one on tomorrow...that's for May babies.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...