Monday, December 9, 2013

Meng Kee Roast Pork

One of my fav hangout lunch place is none other than Meng Kee restaurant situated at the nearby neighbourhood. Not only they sell crispy yet succulent roast pork, but they also have aplenty choices of noodles and rice, such as wonton noodles, bbq pork, roast chicken rice, steamed chicken rice, curry noodles, pork and shrimp dumplings etc.
 it sure will satisfy my cravings for any of the above selections!
 I ordered a bowl of pork wonton to pair with the roast pork rice...Yea, not often i frequented this place hence i might just as well ordered both of my fav to savor at one time. I have a BIG APPETITE!
the yummy roast pork did not dissappoint me. But it sells out very fast, better to reach there early before 12 noon!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...