Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Dreamt of An Apartment

Well, the title itself says it clearly...
eventually i felt asleep (*in the office after the working hour) and had strange dream...
I dreamt of waking up in "my bedroom"...sort of an ideal bedroom in some 5-star service apartment...
It has some room service personnel helping out with changing the bed sheet. The bed sheet was new, comfy, clean and layered with striking green with grey strips. I feel like wanting to sleep on it again! Somehow, although i was quite "surprise" (in my dream) that i "owned the house", eventually my brain sort of interprets it as "it really is my house"...though it is hard to believe. Well, after it is a "dream" that turns out so real even my brain got fooled!
 it looks something like this...modern, vibrant, bright and full of glass panels
 my dream house, and my comfy bedroom
such apartment is rather pricey these days...I hope i could earn enuff to buy one soon ;-)

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...