Monday, May 6, 2013

Blue Monday & Dreaming of Nice Food

It's blue or perhaps 'Black' day today...due to the GE13 result...I can't believe that PR loses this time...it shouldn't be. Many has returned to vote, even spent hours of flight to come home to vote...but the outcome is still the same...all thanks to the dirty tricks done by the ruling party!
Anyhow, on another note, i spoke to my superior of my resignation reason....he too understood...coz i guess this is the first time in the company that the entire team resigned and left with no one...AND i guess i m the sole survivor now....perhaps not (if i decided to leave, when no agreement reached)....
so, what did i told him?
i told my boss tht i m sick of eating instant noodle everytime staying back for OT.
am yearning for satay...such as below
 and plenty of food on my table for dinner....
well, no point of earning so much but having no chance to enjoy the hard labor, rite?
well...enough said....i just wish to have curry chicken, kangkong belacan (stir fried water convolvulus with chilli paste) and Bojari rice rite now....
 
I want to hav 'em all @ Madam Kwan's
droolin..............
i guess my mind has been swayed rite now...
 

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...