Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HaPpY NeW YeaR!

First of all, greetings to u guys on my first post in 2013! May this year brings lotsa joy, abundance wealth & health to us...
A bit of recap on what's happening in December 2012...time flies and in just a blink of eye, is no longer the year-end, wish i could hav it longer...
Lotsa things happened "last month"...many celebrations and partyin' coz it "was YEAR END". Indeed, i had 4 rounds of Birthday celebrations...
not to mention on the company annual dinner, christmas gathering, as well as shopping @ malls. Glad that i managed to make it to the malls to see the christmas lightings and decorations, as i hardly could find time with many tasks at hand now.
And i watched a numerous of holiday movies, yea on tv! and also complimentary b'day ticket from GSC cinema ;-)
went to service my car, tried out some new restaurant, had my fav Carl's Jr burger (which i last had since 2 years ago)...
well, sort of mission accomplished...though some wish-list items been left out due to time constraint
I'm still very tied up with my work as there is 2 huge projects going on with tight deadline. To tell the truth, i m still in the office (yea, i overnite in office on new year eve). Just managed to complete my tasks. I felt sort of satisfaction when achieving that...at least now i dun hav to worry about tight deadline as majority of my tasks are completed! hooray!
So,what's next?
Nope, i m not gonna look into the other pending project/task rite now...coz today is meant to be a HOLIDAY!
So, i guess i would jst relax and enjoy the day while still on...coz days will be hectic from tomoro onwards...
May 2013 blessed with enuff rest and sleep!



No comments:

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...