Thursday, January 17, 2013

Classy!

Oh, finally i found an option to upload photos! Something is real wrong with blogger these days...It forces me to use HTML to upload instead of the normal "Compose" tab....
ANYWAY
here's my Classy shoe...a pair of new shoe that i bought in Thimphu (Bhutan)
well, long story...
not that i like shoppin', it just happened that i did not bring my pair of formal shoe that is required to enter the prestigious "Dzong", hence i hav no choice but to get a new pair of shoe on the ground as soon as i reached there...
It was cold (almost negative degree) and i was feeling sort of "motion sickness" after a long & winding road over the mountaineous journey from Paro Airport to the capital Thimphu, but i dreaded myself to hunt for this shoe and thankfully the driver cum my tour-guide was kind enuf to bring me to some shoe shops and did "shopping" with me...Otherwise i might not be able to make it.
And this shoe was a bargain! it costs around USD12 only!
it fits perfectly and looks good on me ;-)
Well, at least now i hav some remembrance ("souvenirs") that i bought from there ;-)

No comments:

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...