Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hectic moments (Part 2)

Well, I got myself even busier these days with running on a few tenders that is due almost the same day!
And during these hectic times, i managed to squeeze in a brief biz trip to Korea...which lasted for 3 days (including travel time). I would say it was a waste of my precious time due to bad arrangement from boss of pushing me out during those critical time. And darn him for putting the blame on me. Well, as a manager, he should know how much workload and critical the time was by then, and putting all blame to me for not taking full responsibility on the things that I m handling is very unjustified. Having ownership of four tenders at one time and I managed to submit 3, on a few weeks before deadline.  I was on my final league of working on the final tender (which was just assigned on the week before the impromptu trip) and then he started hurling those abusive and false accusation of me not taking responsibilities over my task. WTH! I was working round the clock to get it cleared since the day it was assigned to me. And yet, he thought i did nothing?!! Everything was submitted on time and on schedule, and if not for the unforeseen trip, I would have completed it on time based on my initial plan. Yet he kept on 'screaming' in emails and sms/phone calls 'barking' unjustifiably of how I am not competent in front of all my juniors!??! What sort of boss is this? He did not even bother to talk to me in person, but one word blaming on my communication skills. I'd say he is the one who did not communicate with me at the first place. One email shoot out to everyone in the team saying I m lousy this and that...without even checking further of what I have done so far! And to make me bear the mistake/carelessness/ignorances of other teammate is totally unacceptable for me, jst becoz i m the most senior and longest serving in the team? WTF! This sort of blame and accussation will only spoil the other new members in the team as they will easily escape their wrongdoings and take for granted of their seniors. The seniors like me would suffer lots if this continue to go on. Well, sad to say, despite the good pay, I will consider leaving tis dreadful place coz he dun deserve to be my boss!

1 comment:

google adwords campaign management said...

How does a search engine (yahoo, google,etc) pick up a company's website when a search on the industry is done google adwords campaign management

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...