Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mon Boulangerie...again

This place has never dissappoint me...
And it gave me surprise on my last visit
wonder why?
i have been ordering the same chicken maryland each time i patronised this place
but there was someting very different this time
coz it serves
F.R.I.E.S!
luv it to the MAX!!!
 not only that, i see that they have also changed the salads with purple cabbage and cherry tomatoes which blends well with mustard!
very colorful presentation indeed.
and the place is as cosy as ever 
 with soft jazzy tunes
and dim light
ok, i guess u all had enuff with me talking about this place over and over again.
till then, bon appetit!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...