- family members, especially mum who supports me with my decision and opinions.
- having my good buddy (ex-colleague) who is in the same 'shoe' and we are encouraging each other to face our challenges ahead.
- a few colleagues whom i would refer to as 'comrades' as they are just as hardworking
as mebut not being appreciated by superior and only to be taken advantage of.
- and despite "her" playing politics against me, i dun lose anyting but instead gained respect from people who knows me being firm and patient, at least i have this down-to-earth young man who bids me goodbye everytime he leaves the office!
- things are different when i m no longer the 'big sister' and being the centre of attention. My place is much quieter and no one bothers what i m doing...well, it's good to be low-profile again, mayb not until some new teammates joins in...
- and last but not least, i m still well-accepted by others (though not popular), in real world and in FB, haha! People around notices my existence, and not treating me as invisible as she did!