Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kenny Rogers Roaster

One of my favourite food chain is none other than Kenny Rogers Roaster. When it was first introduced in the country, their restaurant was packed and the queue was long.
As time goes by, people may have tasted it too often and there no longer have long queue...
but instead, long wait!
I'd prefer to queue at the counter and wait for my turn to choose my dishes rather than being served at table and endure the long wait, besides having to be charged 10% for service!
 anyhow, minus the extra charges aside, their side dishes are still my favorite
especially the coleslaw, potato salad and mashed potato!
not to mention also their vanilla muffin is still the best muffin that i have ever tasted! 
too bad, the roaster was just so-so!
well, the pictures may be deceiving, despite the chicken abit dry, somehow, the above picture can still get me droolin'
bon appetit!

No comments:

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area. Occupyin...