Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flight Meal - Istanbul to KL

Continuation from my previous post on Flight Meal, this is what I had on my return flight.
Appetizer: Saksuka (fried eggplant, green pepper, tomato cubes in yoghurt sauce, topped with red pepper flakes)
Main: Grilled chicked brochette
Dessert: Vanilla pudding, bun, biscuit...
Appetizer: Fruit salad
Main: Fried rice
Dessert: Croissant, bun, biscuit...
These pictures may look good, but tastewise I felt that Emirates Airlines can further improve by reducing the flavorings. Personally, everything served were strongly flavored till it numbs my tastebud!

No comments:

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...