Monday, October 31, 2011

Breakfast @ Oleo Pazzo

The hotel stay was inclusive of daily breakfast which was served from 6:30 til 10:30 morning.
I usually was in rush hour, hence i dun get to enjoy much of the varieties. Anyhow, the place offers very standard english breakfast.
the surroundings in the cafeteria, with me enjoyin' my warm food inside the cosy cafe...
such a bliss when it was cold with drizzling rains outside!
it has plenty of nice corners for you to enjoy the view
what's on my plate?
*the below pictures were taken randomly on different days
scrambled egg, sausages, sauteed mushrooms, potatoes, hams, baked green chilli...
some green leafy, red apple, the usual ham, sauteed mushrooms & potatoes...
not much variation from the other days, i had some corns on top of the usual dishes...
BON APPETIT!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...