Monday, June 27, 2011

Italiannies

I treated myself a simple meal after months of hard-days...
 normally i'd prefer someting similar to my taste bud, like the fav Popeye Fried Chicken, but this time i opted for a difference.
To be exact, a different dining environment
 This time, i went to Italiannies @ The Gardens
 I was past 3pm when i reached there, hence it was all quiet and the entire place filled up with only jazzy tunes...
 Here's my drink, it's called "something" ocean, which turns out to be apple juice in blended ice
multigrain breads as starters...
 and the main course, meatball bolognaise spaghetti
the meatball was not the usual fishball-like size, but surprisingly the size of a snooker ball, and it was rolled on top of the spaghetti, hidden underneath the bolognaise sauce.
btw, this couple was staring at me throughout my entire meal!
bon appetit!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...