Friday, May 20, 2011

Somewhere in Bangkok

Being a first-timer to Bangkok, i forced my boss to take me for a walk. After our biz meeting with supplier, we hopped onto the Skytrain for my "debut-stroll-cum-date-with-boss" in BKK. Relying on a map, we made our way to this nite market. 
 those who have been here will know what is the 'specialty' of this place. And of course, it is not becoz of its numerous signboards shouting for attention...
 you may get to see scantily clad "ladies" performing pole dancing...whether or not they are 100% lady, u will never know...u be the judge!
 it was dark out there and my camera can't perform well @ nite
 hence, i dun manage to shoot tht much pictures on its surrounding, the only brighter place is the train station
 and the signboard that proof that "I have been to this place" once called Siam
Siam Paragon, so near yet so far, was capturing this photo while waiting for the train. Didn't manage to go, coz it was nearing their close-time and we need to get back to hotel to rush on some work!
So, there goes my ONE NITE in BANGKOK...

1 comment:

jam said...

If I am not mistaken, Patpong is famous for its night life, clubs, pubs, etc. Is a red light district in Bangkok!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...