Thursday, September 9, 2010

F*ck me over

Writing encourages mind expression, so as claimed. While there have been plenty of stuffs running in my mind and the surrounding, i’m sort of retard for the inability of expressing them in words...verbally and in writing. Sad eh? Anyway, there hav been too much changes around that made me speechless. Changes @ home and @ work, many of those are inevitable. I need some time to blend in, to cope with the surrounding while having the ability to maintain my production level. And nope, it has not over yet, something ‘big’ is gonna happen, but not knowing what’s happenin’ is thrillin’ and scary.

You Really Have No Idea

No comments:

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...