Thursday, March 4, 2010

And I’m Feeling Good

Watching Adam with his stylish performance does make me feel good...but of course, there is more or less some other happenin’s around that makes it better. Thank God, I finally got some reply regarding a long-due-issue, and it’s a positive outcome. Plus, there’s gonna be some boss treating us lunch tomoro!
YAY!
It’s undeniably good 'enuff' to work in a place with daily free lunch (no kidding!) and free parking, and on top of that, with occasional hi-tea’s and boss treat. Oh, btw, I got a red-packet (angpao) from company too!*amount undisclosed.

Updates on Fri (5 March):

Here's wht i had @ TGIF (pics were from their website as i did not snap any)...Apart from my personal Jack Daniels's steak, i had these as starters...drooling....i luv TGIF!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...